Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
Experienced candidate required for managing messaging routing/messaging integration applications on Linux platform. The candidate will be interacting with IT as well as with business users to define, test, plan and execute software changes, onboard existing software to SDLC platform, enhance test cases for automated build and deploy, troubleshoot issues and upgrade software to latest certified version.
- Onboard java built libraries to SDLC platform and automate the build and deploy process using the GitLab framework.
- Minimum three years of experience in java development, testing, SDLC software on boarding and software support.
- Define and deploy unit test cases to increase software coverage
- Develop, test and deploy new java libraries (based on IT requirements) in non-prod and prod.
- Upgrade non-prod and production application deployments to the latest certified software.
- Move production deployments to supported hardware and OS version.
- Provide L3 support.
Who we're looking for?
Relational DatabasesNICE TO HAVE
- Proficiency in Linux environment is required.
- Proficiency in shell scripting and scripting languages, such as Perl and/or Python is required.
- Java development experience is required.
- Experience with GitLab platform is required.
- Experience in working with EAI solutions, such as TIBCO's BusinessWorks or Apache Camel is preferred.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and SQL is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
Experience in working with messaging products such as TIBCO EMS or IBM MQ is optional.