Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of electronic systems that enable access to vehicles, control driving authorization and ensure the availability of security and comfort features within the vehicle. Out team is in charge for development of a telematics module.
The telematics module is an in-vehicle electronic component that connects the car with the OEM server via a Mobile network. The device acts as a router / modem for the car, and is connected to the other components of the car
- SW Lead Architect for OEM project Quotation
o Analyze the customer requirements
o Check for compatibility with the internal SW platform and identify critical SW issues.
o Provide solutions to the problems identified in the above step
o Work with the other disciplines (HW, System Engineering, Security) to identify solutions for the above points.
o Prepare the SW part of the Technical Addendum document and present it in front of the customer.
o Support the SW Quote lead in preparing the Effort estimation and development timeline.
- SW architect for SW Generic / Platform development
o Develop generic / reusable concepts for critical functionality (Power Management, Thermal management, SW Loading, etc)
o Negotiate the requirements with the customer projects, to have the widest possible coverage.
o Track the implementation of the concept to make sure is done as designed
- Support customer Red projects by providing and solutions for critical issues
o Performance / memory allocation
o Bad integration of 3th party SW
o SW Code of bad quality (wrong architecture solution, bad implementation, etc)
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced knowledge in Linux based programming
- Advanced knowledge of OOP (C++), design patterns, etc
- Advanced knowledge of communication protocols: Ethernet, CAN, SPI, UART, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, etc)
- Ability to handle large, complex SW Solutions (including ability to construct complex SW Architectures)
- Advanced knowledge of HW / system topics, in order to handle performance, memory consumption topics.
- Basic Knowledge in SW Security area
- Experience with Git / Gerrit / Jira.
- Advanced experience with UML / SYSML
- Excellent communication skills (including ability to make technical presentations in front of the OEM)
- Advanced knowledge of Autosar
- Advanced Automotive Telematics development.
- Knowledge of IBM Rhapsody modeler