Looking for motivated and open minded professional to join 8FTE Scrum team.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication layer as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint global Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Working in the Securities Services (SeS) department to develop greenfield application via extracting existing settlement applications data via Kafka, Elasticsearch and creating new Java microservices (APIs) process as part of the Digital Custody transformation initiative. Closely work with our Operations and Product management group. The role will be a fully-fledged member of the Scrum team working on actual business deliveries and committing code every day.
- Act as a team member to serve as an SME of application components
- Work closely with Scrum Master, Dev Team and Consumer representatives (PO,SME, dev team) to define and implement requirements
- User stories writing
- Requirement documentation preparation
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies
- UAT support
- Occasional investigation of prod issues in case of support line help requests
Who we're looking for?
- Securities (Invest Banking) domain knowledge is essential
- 2+ years functional analyst experience
- Experience with JIRA and user story creation and task decomposition
- Experience in data mapping specifications preparation
- Experience in acting as FA within enterprise systems (DWH, middle layer, UI as well as integration with external systems and components)
- Basics of XML and JSON concept understanding
- Experience with XSD preparation
- Experience with JMS
- Understanding of REST API
- Experience with Web services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical design skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with distributed multilingual team
- Java experience
- Pega PRPC experience
- Understanding of Investment banking processes