Compliance QA Game Tester
Scope of services:
- executes assigned tests accurately and sufficiently to have confidence in documented results
- reports results in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
- regresses assigned issues and validates that the issues have been addressed correctly
- escalates any issues preventing/impacting test execution
- provides feedback regarding test approach and test case improvement.
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 28 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles
- ability to cope with latest technologies
- work in a creative team and good working environment
- employment contract or contract of mandate (you may choose what kind of cooperation is best for you!)
Please apply via our career site:
This is an on-site job in the Warsaw office – remote work is not possible.
We do not sponsor Visa or work permit for this role.
- minimum 6 months of experience in compliance games testing
- working knowledge of XR, TRC or Lotcheck certification requirements
- good understanding of quality assurance processes
- good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- ability to meet deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
- patience and persistence for repetitive work
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Gorące napoje