Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Leads TT PSC Implementation team responsible for transforming complex customer requirements into reliable software designs and solutions
- Manage a business relationship with the customers that is beyond the technical aspect, being able to manage, understand and identify expectations, business needs, drivers and requirements
- Manage the implementation of PTC products Windchill and / or ThingWorx, including testing and validation.
- Lead the communication with customers to determine requirements and solutions which will be robust and empower them to effectively run their manufacturing processes
- Define the architecture to interface with existing solutions
- Make recommendations to customers regarding the integration and application of implemented solutions to increase effectiveness across the organization
- Assuring that the solution meets customer objectives, but also meets TT PSC´s best practices and standards
Who we're looking for?
- Deep functional knowledge of PLM Solutions (mainly Windchill)
- Knowledge and experience in CAD Data Management (CAD tools CREO/Pro-E , Catia, Autodesk, others)
- Knowledge and experience around infrastructure aspects of enterprise PLM systems
- Understanding and ease of translation (to development teams) requirements for Change Mng, Doc Mng, BOM, Data Migration.
- 2-3 years of Project Manager activities (Technical PM), working with Development team and cooperating with DevOps and QA Teams.
- CI/CD enthusiast
- Capable to build and organize automated development environment with the team
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comparable implementation experience with relevant PTC solutions
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses