OnniBus.com is the biggest bus operator in Finland. We are part of Koiviston Auto Group that has over 93 years of history in Nordic bus operations. , There are 8 bus operating brands (both long-distance and public transport). Koiviston Auto Group operates over 1000 buses, employs over 2000 people, a has a yearly turnover of around 200 MLN Euro.
We have a strong focus on online sales. Our strategy is to become the biggest travelling portal by selling not just intercity bus tickets but also additional services, such as local transport tickets and festival tickets. In other words, we plan to become a marketplace platform that will become ‘the first place for travelling in Finland’.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a team member who is open to working in travel industry in a company with Nordic culture. If you are excited for new challenges and want to deliver the best travel experience for our customers by executing our Digital Strategy, you are the person we are looking for!
In your role as Project Manager, you will be managing the projects with technology provider (big IT group from Poland), solving problems at scale, work with business (direct stakeholders in multiple areas).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Execute the ambitious long-term company Digital Strategy
- Building relationship and managing projects with technology provider (big IT group from Poland)
- Stakeholders (business) interactions: multiple areas (commercial, marketing, customer support, etc.)
- Managing and negotiate the project budgets
- Defining the product vision, roadmap and features according to customer’s needs
- Contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Expanding your knowledge i.e. in terms of product management, project management, leadership, and teamwork.
Who we're looking for?
Required skills and experience:
- Min. 1 year experience as Project Manager / Product Manager / Product Owner
- Knowledge of the English language at a good level (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills
- Good coordination and team driving skills, in particular, remote communication with technology providers and managing stakeholder relationships
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable, and cost-effective)
NICE TO HAVE
- Prince2, PMI, MSP, APM or equivalent certifications
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)
What do we offer? / Bonuses:
- Possibly to work in modern and stylish office area (Mindspace Warsaw)
- Private barista
- Weekly themed events in the office area
- Flexible work mode (2-3 time a week at the office)
- Co-financing private healthcare
- Co-finance multisport card
- Business trips to Finland
- Training budget
Need more information?
Drop a line to our Chief Digital Officer (CDO) email@example.com or visit us at our Mindspace office ☕️
📜CVs and applications preferably in English 🇬🇧
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking