As a Cloud IT Technology senior developer (f/m/d) of the Central Infrastructure Service you are responsible for automation of PaaS and SaaS levels of CIS.
You oversee and develop compute requirements and reduce manual work into automation.
You keep up to date with newest technology, processes and automation to improve CIS software infrastructure.
Driving implementation, quality improvement and optimization of the operations processes. You should be able to work across functional units (network, backup, compute, storage) and other organization units (architecture, design and engineering) to drive values to Cloud LoBs and external customers.
You must be able to discuss, negotiate and come up the best solutions for the interest of SAP.
Who we're looking for?
- Chef know how is a must requirement
- Experience as IT infrastructure architect in enterprise compute environments, cloud areas and data centers
- Linux OS administration, SuSE Linux Enterprise and Xen knowhow are of advantage
- Configuration management automation knowhow (Chef, Ansible, Jenkins)
- IT hardware/infrastructure understanding and experience in OS, Compute, Network, Storage, Backup
- Knowhow of ITIL structure/processes
- Experience with Cloud IAAS and PAAS offerings
- Excellent communication (fluent in English)
- Strong project management skills, strong orientation towards results