IT Wide Monitoring (ITWM) Osmosys is a single integrated monitoring solution to monitor the various IT components of bank infrastructure which collects events that can potentially affect the IT/Business operations, metrics of entire technology stack and logs of various IT components including infrastructure components, various applications that run on top of these platforms, compute (CHP), database (DHP), .NET (DAP) and JAVA (JAP) platforms. The system notifies to IT/business operations teams of disruptive events so they can act on them based on an escalation matrix.
The main objective of the project is to simplify and automate the on-boarding and initial configuration of new applications to the ITWM Osmosys system. This will be achieved by developing an end-to-end Monitoring as a Code solution for Linux Agent, which will be tested by the Service Provider in non-production environments, and then handed over to Credit Suisse for implementation and maintenance. The Service Provider will hand over project documentation for the solution and organize knowledge transfer sessions for Credit Suisse, so that it could be enhanced with new features and support for additional agents.
- Perform exploratory and functional testing, regression testing of Monitoring as a Code solution
- Manual testing of REST APIs
- Planning test activities, test strategy preparation, test design and test execution
- Preparing BDD scenarios (Gherkin) for Automation team
- Support users during UAT
- Support consumers and other teams during SIT
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Automation in Java
- Familiarity with different types of testing
- Hands-on test design experience, knowledge of test design techniques
- Experience with bug-tracking systems; understanding of defects lifecycle
- Good SQL skills
- Understanding of Web Services, REST API, JSON, etc.
- Hand-on experience testing REST APIs
- Jira, Confluence experience
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Computer science/Finance/Economics or relevant
- ISQTB certification
- Experience with BDD approach
- Financial Services experience