The Data/Business Analysts will work alongside Information Security team members, in a collaborate effort to migrate customer to Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
The Data/Business Analyst position will be primarily responsible for collecting, analyzing, and organizing large entitlement (i.e. system access) data sets and presenting results to functional leadership teams. Additionally, the Analyst is responsible for record keeping and facilitating leadership's direction effectively, through clear communication and cross functional coordination. The expectation is that through orchestrated analysis, leadership collaboration and execution we will be able to standardize how access is provisioned
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and collaborate within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, consistent and a self-starter
- Experience with identity and access management or other technical area is a plus
- Presentation experience is a plus
- Familiarity with financial services specifically hedge funds is a plus