LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
We are looking for talented people to work on the next generation of Software for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) functions and HAD (Highly automated Driving) on highways for cars with a major German OEM. The development of such functions includes not only the software running in the vehicle, but also the related tests, validation, tooling and software infrastructure to support the main development and confirm & verify the quality of the customer functions.
- Design, Development, and testing of software in C++;
- Design, Development, and testing of software in Python including scripting;
- Implementation and testing of functionality and/or algorithms for autonomous driving. Possible areas are driving strategy, trajectory planning, driver and road model, localization, object fusion;
- Contribution to software architecture;
- Debugging of software containing complex algorithms
Who we're looking for?
- 1-2 years software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domain
- Experience in using C++ 11/14, as well as an understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Experience in using Python
- Experience in Linux-based OS
- Ability to follow test-driven development approach
- Readiness to work with high intensity to perform urgent tasks by pre-agreed time
- Strong communication skills in English (writing & speaking) along with team spirit
- AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture),
- Mathematical Modelling,
- ADAS/Autonomous Driving experience,
- knowledge of AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar