Problem Statement: Current approach of interactions between research analysts group and service providers doesn't allow for detailed tracking and optimization. Research Analysts (RA) submit their networks post-factum (yearly). Decentralized and uncontrolled (they use local spreadsheets to track their connections with service providers) it makes connections not transparent during the year. This results into an inefficient budgeting when a group can't tell exactly which providers are used and how heavy.
Building system that addresses issue described above is the scope of the project
- Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms with knowledge of latest industry trends in desktop, mobile, and video platform development
- The person will also serve as a coach/mentor for the other U.I and back-end developers on the new system requirements and/or enhancements being requested and help them drive the solutions.
- Responsible for leading development of Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class Spring/Web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years commercial Java experience, Spring
- DBMS: Oracle,
- Knowledge in web-services
- Passionate about software development
- Client-oriented, good communication skills