We are looking for an experienced LoanIQ Architect with in-depth LoanIQ knowledge to lead various streams of LoanIQ implementation for key international financial group. Lending is the core of Client's lifeline. Hence also the driver in Clients's transformation journey.
The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft LoanIQ practice development.
Your primary tasks would include:
- Lead various streams of LoanIQ implementation
- Facilitate client workshops to help business to express their business needs
- Liaise with Finastra(supplier of Loan IQ) to ensure that fixes are delivered with the right priority
- Analyze business requirements and design, implement them using Loan IQ features
- Create LoanIQ queries to help analyze issues/requirements
Who we're looking for?
You are an ambitious and experienced Functional Loan IQ expert who can add value based on his knowledge. Next to your functional expertise you also have knowledge about the technical setup of Loan IQ. You are passionate, bring new ideas, open to others suggestion and a great team player. You have good communication skills and open to learn new skills. You are on top of market trends and would be at ease talking about how technology as well as Lending is evolving.
- Good functional knowledge of the Loan IQ application, its transactions and their lifecycle
- Experience in testing Loan IQ functionality with the ability to define detailed test cases
- Loan IQ Object Model and data model knowledge
- XQuery scripting knowledge to build and maintain scripts that are used for data extraction from Loan IQ objects at real time
- Advanced Understanding of (syndicated) lending business
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Experience in leading project or project stream
- Communication skills
- Good programming skills