Are you passionate about being part of the team that builds robust, scalable and real time data streaming applications? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
You'll be working in a Group Treasury IT agile team in Krakow to build real-time tracking and algorithmic manipulation of Client's Liquidity buffers, working with colleagues across the various locations - Krakow, London and Zurich.
- Passionate about technology
- Effective within the complexity, constraints and boundaries of a leading global organization, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software
- Not afraid of stepping outside the pure Java Developer role (contributing to roadmap, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.) if necessary
- Happy to design, document and demonstrate your work
- Someone who believes quality is everybody's responsibility, and write automated tests for your work
– design and implement an industry leading front office data streaming liquidity management solution;
– be innovative, leveraging the latest technologies to provide the best user experience
– develop software components aligned to our systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– build automated unit and integration tests;
– support the project team in resolving high-priority defects for your applications;
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in IT industry, at least 5+ years in software development
- 3 years of experience in Java programming
- Demonstrable experience with Kafka
- Experience with the Elastic Stack
- Experience working in teams using Agile development methodology
- Experience writing effective unit and automated integration tests
- Sound grasp of the benefits and operations of a solid CI/CD pipeline
- Functional programing and Scala experience
- Experience with Flink or alternative streaming solution
- Experience in financial services