We are looking for Back-end DAM Developer who will join the team working on new project which will be designed & built for our client: an end-to-end mixed reality media production platform in the cloud for enterprise customers. Mixed Reality for media production allows companies to integrate interactive photorealistic graphics into their live video broadcasts and streams, enabling new and attention-grabbing storytelling.
You will project & build applications like:
- DAM service for live television/streaming system with AR and VR;
- Components of television/streaming system and/or AR/VR
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you have:
- 4+ years of server-side development experience;
- Experience in development of version control tools and/or proficient in at leas one: git lfs, perforce, plastic (or any other system in context of versioning huge repositories and large files) ;
- Experience working with cloud environment (AWS preferred).
- Experience in Digital Asset Management (DAM) or at least Audio/Video related solutions;
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages