Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Leading and managing team of 5-10 QA professionals
- Participate in building test strategy
- Responsible for planning and work estimations of the team
- Implement working process and methodologies
- People management and mentoring skills
- On-going communication with Project managements
- Taking ownership of deliverables and ensure to do thorough follow ups with different stakeholders and achieve deliverables on time.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in software testing including different SDLC models and familiarity with quality standards and software KPIs
- At least one year of experience as Team leader
- Experience with managing 3-5 people test teams
- Computer Science university degree or equivalent
- Experience in working with large global software development companies
- Good communication and customer facing skills
- Team player with excellent human relationships skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects
- Strong analytical skills to identify bottlenecks
- Ability to travel once in a month
- Solid English language skills
- Experience in Automation tools and concepts – advantage
- Experience in test management of General Insurance – advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses