Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
We are looking for an experienced test automation developer to become a part of Sapiens highly talented automation developers.
The position includes developing automation tests using Selenium WebDriver in large QA projects.
- Understand the system components & flows
- Define and implement a solution for automated tests on existing framework to support new project requirements
- Creating automation for web services
- Analyze automation results, isolate code changes causing the failures and produce detailed reports.
- Working with the latest technologies – Selenium, Jenkins, Jira and many more
- Continuously learn and share learnings with the team
- Work closely with QA team members to understand and validate application changes and impacts on data, exports, and reports
Who we're looking for?
Pre-Requisites Knowledge & Experience:
- BA in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Between 3-5 years hands-on automation development Java
- Experience in Continuous Integration concepts with Jenkins
- Solid knowledge in SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Excellent English – Must
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with testing Web Services (SOAP & RESTful)
- Experience in Reviewing, Refactoring Code
- Experience in finance or insurance industry
- Proactive and initiative approach
- Collaboration and team work skills
- Capable to analysis existing automation flows in order to enhance and expend them.
- Mentoring & learning skills
- Abilities of becoming a technical activity leader
- Self-management abilities
- Ability to work with the customer
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses