Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
As Devops engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing CI/CD solutions
- Creating automated deployment and delivery pipelines
- Managing application lifecycle stages
- Administration of source control and various development cycle components
- Implementation and integration of methodologies, technologies and sw solutions
- Technical documentation
- Working in a multi-national team facing internal and external customers
Who we're looking for?
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Systems Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience - must
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Strong technical foundation and technological drive
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC/ALM architecture and processes
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Delivery/Deployment and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) solutions development and implementation
- Good knowledge of Jenkins internals and Groovy pipelines development – a must!
- 3+ years’ experience with high level procedural/OO languages
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (AKS, EKS, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc)
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with version control systems – a must (GIT – an advantage)
- Knowledge and understanding of relational DBs and RDBMS model
- Good SQL knowledge
- Solid foundation and experience with Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware solutions (Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, etc)
- Strong self-learner with an ability to adopt and succeed in a fast and dynamic environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages