Information and Document Systems is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 300 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. At the moment developing strategic greenfield project to build large-scale digital archive for documents and records, that will gradually replace all existing archiving solutions in the bank, and to build an operational document store, that should become a single point of truth for document workflows. The whole system must scale linearly, be fault-tolerant, and handle petabytes of data. Within our organization, you would be working on the Product Development project, with the SCRUM Teams consisting of Developers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts/Testers.
Technologies and frameworks used:
- Our program has implemented Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with focus on sub-streams/projects working in SCRUM
- JIRA, Confluence, PPM tools, GitHub would be mostly used by you on a daily basis
- Event Driven Architecture with Kafka as event store and Kafka Streams for event streaming
- Reactive streams for streaming data over HTTP: Akka HTTP/Streams
- Non-blocking concurrency: Akka, Monix
- FP abstractions: Cats
We are looking for experienced individual who would be working as QA Automation for the project. Key aspect on this position except technical skills is communication. A person that would be working on such position is expected to be able to speak to senior stakeholders including business representatives.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who likes challenges and is not afraid of getting familiar with the existing tests and code written in Scala and Java.
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
- 2+ years in software testing in all types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
- Proficient in Java 8 or higher
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Flexible; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities
- Team Player who is eager to work with a multinational environment
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Java-based testing technologies: e.g WebDriver or JUnit
- Practical experience with SQL
*Scrum experience is an asset *SAFe knowledge