You are joining the Network Management (NM) team within Dimetra Software Engineering department. We handle a dense roadmap of new features with a full product lifecycle responsibility. We offer our Dimetra technology for a variety of clients, mostly within governmental but also commercial space (for example you will develop systems used by different emergency services across Europe). Currently, you will be participating in developing the new deployable communication networks that will be used by one of the Armed Forces.
- Support and develop new features in a product written in JAVA.
- Developing automatic functional tests in JAVA.
- Taking part in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Ensure continuous integration and validation in order to make sure that your code works.
- Continuous improvement of code, apps as well as driving your innovation ideas till completion.
Who we're looking for?
- Java 8 programming skills.
- 2+ years software development experience.
- Python, BASH or other scripting language knowledge.
- Relational database knowledge.
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems.
- English skills at a level allowing efficient communication both verbally and in writing.
You will carry out this job excellently if you have:
- Linux system skills.
- CI/CD tools and techniques, ie: Jenkins, TeamCity.
- GIT, Artifactory, JIRA knowledge.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Kafka, Docker, Angular or REST knowledge.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking