Systems Integration and Tests Engineer
Dimetra (TETRA) System and Integration Tests Team responsible for system tests of TETRA / Dimetra IP systems and infrastructure.
- Analysis of system requirements for Dimetra IP systems working in TETRA standard
- Tests scenarios design and development
- Systems configurations preparation for Transport Network, Base Stations, Core Servers, all SW applications, all interfaces, mobile subscribers.. .) for system level tests
- Execution of functional system level tests, analysis or results, analysis of logs, debugging of applications and all interfaces in the system, protocols stacks debugging.
- Working with a number of additional tools that are used for debugging and analysis.
- Optimization of tests scenarios and analysis of optimal tests coverage.
- Collaboration with architects/SD and boxes development teams
Who we're looking for?
- Student or engineer/masters degree in computer sciences, telecommunications, informatics, electronics, automation or related
- Basic knowledge of IP networks, routing protocols, TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Windows, Windows Server operating systems.
- Ability to learn and willingness to extend knowledge in Systems Engineering career path
- Meeting goals oriented attitude
- English language – basic/medium (communications level)
Any of the below skills will be an additional advantage:
- Experience in network devices configurations (e.g.. Cisco, HP, 3COM, Juniper ...)
- Experience in IP networks design and configurations
- Experience in telecom systems or standards ( GSM, UMTS, LTE ...)
- Linux Virtualization
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking