At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
- Support the design and development high-volume, low-latency solutions with adequate performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and bring to life new components, integrations and solutions for key projects
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Cooperate with other Engineers, Tech Leads, Architects, Directors and Product Owners on daily basis
Who we're looking for?
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar or close role
- Back-end experience including Java, API integration, data modeling using standard Java types and annotations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels.
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries).
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira and/or test automation
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages