(GBM IT) Business Analyst GFX IT
The Global FX and Commodities IT (GFX IT) team is responsible for developing a range of applications to support the pricing, distribution and risk management of FX and commodities products throughout the bank (cash, options, precious metals, energy and derivatives). Regulatory changes in the past 5 years have been extensive touching all parts of the Global Banking and Markets technology stacks. Global FX and Commodities systems now provide Trade and Transaction lifecycle data to Regulators globally including CFTC, ESMA (EMIR, MIFID), HKMA, MAR, ASIC. As part of GFX IT Regulatory Reporting Pod we aim to ensure that our systems and data are compliant with the letter and the spirit of all Regulations that our business is governed by.
To turn high level (business requirement and target operating model/gap analysis) statements into tangible tasks (i.e. Functional specifications) in the context of the touch points in the existing/new system stacks; such that GFX IT developers can then remediate the non-compliance - to meet our stringent Regulatory deliverables.
Who we're looking for?
- Prior experience in data analysis, data mapping (5 years)
- Functional and technical business analysis experience
- Investment Banking experience (nice to have)
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking