On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in the moments that matter.
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didn't know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information, to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens, connecting with shoppers, and empowering IT operations.
For our newest projects, part of the Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day-to-day work.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, a Problem Solver to join the CommandCentral Evidence project. Your responsibilities will include working on a backend for the CC Evidence - a web-based application managing digital evidence files.
As a member of a small team, you will have a chance to develop, test, automate, deploy and operate the system in production across various geographies.
Who we're looking for?
- Between 3 and 8 years of experience in Software Development and minimum two years of experience in developing scalable, hosted web applications
- Knowledge C# and .Net Core and/or other languages (Java, C++)
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure) would be a plus
- Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, devops automation, operations
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking