Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for three Fullstack Developers to join our Professional Services Team in Katowice who will be closely cooperating with our global retail customers helping them to bring their instore experience to the next level using Diebold Nixdorf compelling and innovative POS software solutions. Diebold Nixdorf retail software solutions are enabling exciting customer experiences such as cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores. You will be given the chance to work in a dynamic and truly international environment, providing you with the opportunity of intercultural collaboration and international travel (after pandemic) where there is always something new to discover or to do. As the global leader in retail software we are investing and developing innovative software solutions on the latest and technologies, covering POS, kiosk and data modelling solutions for several key retailers in the world. But that’s not the end. We are continuously preparing ourselves for the future and will release further cloud base products and services as the basis for our customer solutions which are naturally based on the latest technology stack. Become part of a truly great team, where everyone counts and is important and gets a chance to grow and develop themselves. The atmosphere of a start up combined with the security of a large enterprise.
We are happy to consider people with various backgrounds, skills and experience such as: fullstacks passionate about frontend or fullstacks focused on backend or a bit of both. We can do that because there is some flexibility and room to discuss the final shape of these roles.
If you want to work for an established, global brand that has been in Katowice for over 20 years and is all about developing own products, apply!
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver scalable, high-end solutions for blue-chip organizations across the globe
- Design and build of scalable technology stack
- Support investigation and solve defects
- Estimate new feature requests and research new technologies to develop high end applications
- Report progress to line management
- Collaborate with product development teams, our local project teams in EMEA and if needed with our customers.
Who we're looking for?
Must have Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience on similar position
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Communicative English (Polish language is not required)
- Two or more of the following at various levels of expertise:
- Angular2+ or AngularJS or React
- TypeScript or (S)CSS or NgRx or Nodejs
- C# / .NET Core
- REST (ASP.NET Core)
Nice to have Qualifications
- Cloud (Azure) experience
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Experience with systems integration ( e.g. Jenkins )
- Experience with device integration, like scanners, pin pads or fiscal printers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages