Description of the cluster:
In cluster Risk Quality we monitor trends in repayments of loans and based on big data as well as strategies from advanced analytics, we take appropriate measures in case of overdrafts to mitigate Credit Risk.
Our main technologies are currently Java, IBM BAW, Oracle, and Hive (Data Lake), but we also started implementation of cloud in our applications. Our goal is to build accurate and efficient risk screening tools and processes for various industries and segments, create customer-oriented transition process of engagements, while simultaneously ensuring a risk adequate and cost-efficient loan process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Operations Engineer will be preparing and creating daily report and maintaining applications and services based on Unix/Linux, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle DB, and other IBM solutions used in the Bank. You are going to be a member of the international team for Risk Quality, who will be responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purposes. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into an IBM BPM and DB expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems, and changes. You communicate with developers, and other teams as well.
Your main tasks are:
- You will be one of the experts in the team responsible for daily report and application management aspects. For this, the role requires a combination of application management and understanding of technology used (IBM-Technology, WebSphere, and database technologies)
- Preparing and creating report on daily basis.
- You will monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined.
- Preparing/updating clear and constructive documentation.
- Operations monitoring (from 7 am to 5pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager
- Supporting developers and testers
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g Qlick reporting, Cloud, Hadoop etc.)
- On-Call Service during releases on weekends might be needed (approx. 1-2 releases per quarter)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Practical experience in (Access Database, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Relational databases / SQL
- Basic knowledge of Unix, Linux
- Experience in job scheduling and analysis, ideally UC4
- Basic experience in application management of IT systems (maintenance, monitoring, incident analysis, deployments, rollout management)
- Experience in usage of monitoring tools, ideally Dynatrace
- Basic experience in HP-Service Manager and ITIL
- Experience in maintenance of WebSphere / Tomcat Application Server
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German B2 level
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking