Crew Manager team works across airline crewing industry domain providing real time system for planning, scheduling and tracking thousands of crew members. It ensures that crews are legal, experienced and having enough rest to safely conduct a flight. This position will provide the candidate with the opportunity to work with a variety of people at all levels of management across the enterprise. Candidates without long commercial experience and with sharp mind are welcome. The candidate must demonstrate very strong problem solving and time management skills willing to help our customer across the world.
Crew Manager is a place in which you will find extremely collaborative team as well as the challenges arising from the nature of the product. Principal JAVA developer will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and debugging new functionality added to complex software solution as well as supporting team of Architects with future technical vision of a product roadmap. May assist in preparation of software documentation, design and build software prototypes.
- Is responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Provides guidelines and advice to team members
- Analyzes, debugs and/or assists in problem solving in both development and production environments
- Understands, interprets and translates business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation
- Assures code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects
- Leads scrum team, planning and tracking iterations executions
- Provides updated to leadership team
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent Java/J2EE knowledge and programming skills
- Expert in JMS technologies
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing
- Experience with Tomcat or other container
- Commitment to achieving projects goals and orientation to improve quality
- Experience in Agile Development
- Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses