We are looking for a Middle Python developer to join the team is developing a world-class Big Data platform that will enable data flow, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
Who we're looking for?
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in object-oriented or functional programming on Python (several years of work on complex topics)
- Experience with SQL in handling large datasets and complex data transformations
- Basic understanding of the main components of AWS
- Experience writing well thought out, testable, and efficient code that adheres to solid coding standards
- Flexible thinking, experience with Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Spoken English
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (Snowflake, GCP BigQuery, AWS Redshift)
- Experience with data pipelines (for example, Airflow) and streaming processing (Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Flink).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips