The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position: Security Engineer. The Security Engineer will work to implement and maintain EVO’s information security program as directed by senior management and approved by Executive Management. Provide technical expertise on a worldwide basis over the security requirements for applications, systems, networks, peripherals and general infrastructure for all EVO locations across the enterprise.
- maintenance and operation of critical applications
- supporting other departments in operational processes (data analysis, application configuration)
- creating and updating documentation
- monitoring of processes in terms of production availability, functions and efficiency
- providing support for application (on call duty)
- close cooperation with Change and Release Manager, Analysts and the Development team
Who we're looking for?
- experience in Linux/Unix on the application debugging level
- proficiency with Kubernetes/Docker (Red Hat Openshift Container Platform)
- experience with databases in SQL; we use ORACLE
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- solid English skills to effectively communicate with other team members
Nice to have:
- experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployments (Jenkins/Bamboo)
- experience with version control tools (we use Bitbucket)
- experience with monitoring and APM systems like Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses