On this position you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and specifying functional and non-functional requirements,
- Acquiring knowledge about the business domain (aeronautical data), customer's systems and processes,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system,
- Impact analysis (impact of the new functionality on other components, teams, documentation),
- Assessing feasibility of the requirements,
- Supporting testing - advising test cases and data the most similar to the real customers conditions,
- Preparing technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers),
- Working with data in diverse formats (XML, JSON, diverse interfaces, databases),
- Support Product Owner in maintaining product backlog,
- Cooperating with many stakeholders from 3 locations in a large organization,
- Cooperating with multiple teams working on other system components.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering (techniques, tools) with a commercial customer in traditional and agile approach,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating requirements and technical documentation (diagrams, descriptions),
- Experience in cooperation with development teams,
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements,
- Readiness to duty travels to Frankfurt and Zurich (max. 50% of time during 3-months introduction and once a month afterwards),
- Open communication, courage and initiative, decisions making ability, self-organization and teamwork skills,
- Willing to develop longer in one team (like 3 years) because of time-consuming business domain introduction.
What do we welcome?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Basic knowledge on SQL, XML, JSON, interfaces, databases,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages