Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Strongly serving the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to satisfy customers,
- Guiding the team and key stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to satisfy customers,
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization,
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work,
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution,
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information,
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog,
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
What you'll get additional:
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- integration trips and parties.
Who we're looking for?
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I),
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory,
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency,
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of gaming industry,
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II),
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc,
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games,
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc),
- Previous experience as a team lead.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus