Areas of development include front-end web development, motion control simulation, back-end databases for product and user data. This role requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in large project team.
The Associate Frontend Developer (Angular) participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for a desktop and web-based motion control simulation and product selection tool.
- participation in requirements development
- architectural design
- coding and testing of software.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Angular, AngularJS, Node.js, Electron, and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with RxJS, Redux, Ngrx store and other relevant Angular service layer libraries
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- English on a at least B2 level (written and spoken)
- Programming experience with C#, .Net, .Net Core, SQL
- Understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD
- Experience in front-end or back-end of web applications
- Understanding of Reactive programing principles
- Experience in PC applications
- Experience with Model-View-Controller, REST, and other relevant design patterns
- Familiarity with web design areas (Interaction design, User Interface design, and User Experience design)
- Familiarity with desktop application design and cross-platform solutions for web/desktop
- Experience with server-side databases such as SQL
Key methodologies/ technologies in the project:
- .Net Core
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking