Tech Strategy & Performance. As an essential function within Tech Strategy and Performance, the Tech Capability Development team powers Tech Transformation across the global Tech organization and the broader GSK BUs, through effective ways of working and influential leadership of key enablers including Agile, Skills Transformation and the Strategic Partnership Programme, driving benefit and value for patients, consumers, healthcare professionals and employees.
As Senior Technical Delivery Manager you will manage the delivery of technical services in support of various Business Units and manage key operational support for priority activity within the established functional portfolios of the global Tech organization. You will also be accountable for critical aspects of change management, running and coordinating specific strategic meetings and stakeholder forums as well as having responsibility to ensure that all support activities are achieved per the service level agreement and that performance is aligned to established metrics.
- Interact directly with all Tech groups, business owners/users, external product vendors, data vendors, and offshore support suppliers.
- Own end-to-end solution delivery on the assigned ideas/strategy/projects
- Accountable for running delivery of multiple products/solutions simultaneously throughout multiple waves and various phases in Agile framework
- For the top management and internal client - act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc.
- Responsible for creating and running complex risk logs, identifying risk mitigation opportunities and driving resolution of blockers.
- Serve as change lead ensuring proactive engagement with stakeholders and key participants.
- Responsible for the identification and execution of operations improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership for GSK at the enterprise level.
- Ensure agreed transition processes and schedules are followed to ensure successful introduction of new capabilities or versions of existing capabilities.
- Establish total cost of ownership at scale of assets and capabilities within their defined function.
- Review capability delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and prepare proposals to meet forecast changes.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer, Information Sciences, Business Economics, or equivalent experience (consult manager on equivalent experience).
- Practical experience in delivering projects in Data and Analytics, Business Intelligence. Familiar with relevant technological solutions, industry best practices.
- Good understanding of data engineering challenges and proven experience with data platform engineering.
- Experience in gathering and understanding customer business requirements to introduce Big Data technologies.
- Aware of various tools, techniques, and hands-on knowledge on some of the tools, techniques (e.g. Python, Scala; data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning, etc.).
- Experience with data visualization, aware of various tools, technologies.
- Experience with one or more leading cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP), leading role in on-prem to cloud migration project(s)
- Demonstrated performance and delivery management experience involving data driven solution analysis, extensive problem solving, and the demonstrating ability to create opportunities without compromising our strategy.
- Prior experience managing or involved in delivering Tech capabilities and Product aligned activities with a track record of high achievement in this role.
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment across functions, geographies and cultures, capability development with strong technical, business and digital acumen.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to influence others, make technical decisions and initiate actions
- Fluent English
- Experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Solid awareness of Data and Analytics terminology and persona.
- Experience with Technical skills transformation and upskilling.
- Strong financial acumen with applied experience in value frameworks/value analysis.
- Experience in Agile, e.g. SCRUM
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Power BI, Tableau
- Delivery/DevOps tools (eg Jira, Confluence, Slack etc.)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages