Your role as IT System Administrator
Working in close collaboration with application experts, the infrastructure teams and the colleagues in IT Operations, you will ensure a smooth and stable operation of the IT Infrastructure platforms while addressing any issues by troubleshooting and implementing necessary changes.
You will participate in the ongoing monitoring, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure platforms ranging from the physical datacenter including storage and VM hosts to the application layer on the Windows servers, where your special attention is on the administration and maintenance of Windows servers.
You will also be involved in IT Operation related projects working with the backup & restore setup including disaster recovery testing and performance as well as monitoring processes working with SCOM2019 and other monitoring applications. You can also expect to participate in projects that are anchored in other teams but require participation from IT Operations.
It is therefore important that you are motivated by keeping all our IT platforms in mint condition and that you have a strong drive. GxP Compliance and documentation are a part of our mindset, so experience and demonstrated ability to achieve compliance in an effective and useful way is an advantage.
Travel activity is expected from 15 to 30 days per year.
- Ensuring the IT infrastructure platforms run smoothly
- Administration of Windows servers including full life cycle management
- Participating in IT Operations daily system monitoring and troubleshooting as well relevant projects
- Handle escalated incidents and service requests
- Ensure GxP-compliance and technical documentation of own area
- Participate in weekend phone watch rotation schedule
Who we're looking for?
- An education in computer science, engineering or similar
- Demonstrated ability to manage and administrate Windows servers – certification in this area is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as SCOM, OM & SCCM/MECM, SQL and Powershell is an advantage
- Experience with Veeam backup technology is an advantage
- A proative and analytical mindset and a structured approach
- Experience with GxP and qualification of computerized systems is an advantage
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses