5.3k - 8.2k PLN net / mth (B2B)
5 300 - 8 200
net / month (B2B)
Our client decided to build long-term ongoing collaboration with Apphawks. Thanks to that we become part of their development. Daily status, planning, backlog refinement, and other meetings, we always there.
Who we're looking for?
- 2 years of commercial experience as a Tester - obligatory
- Able to conduct manual tests on web apps.
- Manual tests execution based on documentation and without it.
- Ability to perform simple requests POST, PUT, DELETE, GET, etc. Postman tool (or similar).
- Ability to create understandable and readable error reports.
- Ability to work with browser dev tools.
- Good knowledge of the following tools or similar: Jira, Postman, TestRail. Additionally, you need to know tools that are helping to effectively deal with tests on a daily basis: record screen apps, email clients testing tools, emulators, etc.
- You have no problems communicating in English (written and spoken), CEFR B2+.
- Ability to develop and create test cases, build test plans and execute test cases.
- Knowledge about AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Being talk active. Need to have the ability to take a stand and communicate complex problems and challenges with the team.
- Good analytical skills, independence, self-discipline, and very good organization of work.
Nice to have:
- SQL - know how to access entities in a database (simple filtering).
- Testing mobile applications on iOS and Android operating system
- ISTQB certificate - Foundation Level.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
CTO, QA Manager
How we test?
- Flight ticket
- Integration events