DevOps Engineer for Azure DevOps Pipelines
We are looking for a self-driven DevOps engineer responsible for creating and maintaining Azure DevOps Pipelines and CI/CD environment for WatchGuard Video high available and scalable backend microservices.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree is required, emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software or a related technical discipline
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps in microservices environment
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines for backend systems
- Experience and expertise in scripting programming languages (esp. PowerShell)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Willing to learn and develop skills
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Linux Docker containers
- Experience with C# .NET Core
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking