What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team
We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen.
Is that you?
Then come and join our team!
Junior Java Software Engineer
Who we're looking for?
We will give you the opportunity and help to learn the rest of them.
- Experience in Java 8 or 11 – backend (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple projects
- Spring Framework
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- JUnit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools/frameworks
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Experience with SSO solutions (OpenAM)
- Basic scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses