Embedded C Developer
12.5k - 20k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
16.7k - 26.6k PLN net / mth (B2B)
We are looking for an open-minded, Agile driven, experienced Embedded Autosar developer who will be responsible for development and maintenance of cutting-edge Automotive OEMs.
- On a daily basis, you will work on features according to specification and processes, fix issues, update technical documentation, create and execute test cases.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge and experience in an embedded C programming language
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers
- Working understanding of electronic circuits schematics
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects - ability to use with an understanding oscilloscope, logic analyzer and Wireshark.
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Good language skills - English B2/C1
Nice to have
- Experience in Tuner application development
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics
- Knowledge of Classic AUTOSAR
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile
- Working knowledge of DOORS
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Experience in writing scripts in CAPL
- Good language skills - German
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 14 days
Webex technical interview