Project Software Engineer
We've checked Rockwell Automation and we like what we saw. Learn more
- Develops and documents code, according to the development process, that satisfies the software design.
- Develops and executes thorough unit test plans. Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies. Integrates with other components, solving problems across subsystems and products, to produce a final product.
- Leads or participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Effectively teams with others through mutually supportive professional relationships, open and direct communication, honesty and respect
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5 or more years in a software product development environment – preferred in C++ programming language
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases design and development
- Familiar with software design patterns
- Familiarity with common development tools as GitLab, Jenkins
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
How we manage our projects?
Scrum, Kanban, V-Model, SAFe
Who makes architectural decisions?
Zaspół / Architekt
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Zespół / Architekt
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking