GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
As Senior Tech Developer you will work in the area of digitalization production processes.
- Partner with the Product Manager(s) to develop, test, deploy & maintain technology and/or solutions to enable business value for GSK, operating within an Agile Product Model and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within an Agile Product DevOps model.
- Development, maintenance and management of products and solutions, including the identification of gaps, risks and mitigation approaches.
- Engage with internal functions and external bodies (companies, standards bodies and agencies) to understand the wider ecosystem that impacts the Product area.
- Collaborate with Portfolio & Product ensure solutions align agreed product roadmap & feature requirements Engage with key stakeholders and end users to ensure best possible User Experience (UX) and business outcomes are achieved, escalating issues as appropriate .
- ·Provide technical leadership in support of service delivery and lifecycle management, to optimise the Product portfolio and ensure that systems continue to operate and evolve in line with the Product Roadmap, wider Tech environment and key standards.
- Track exceptions to standards and drive their remediation.
Who we're looking for?
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering/Software/IT or relevant technical topic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- You’ve been part of teams that have developed successful software products from concept to adoption.
- Experience in digitalization manufacturing processes
- Experience in scripting ( PowerShell, Python, Java etc. )
- Data Visualisation
- Experience in Automation and Manafacturing environments.
- Leading group of developers, driving actions and being supportive for less experienced team members.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages