BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Good knowledge of P&L, cash management, and daily operations specifically around treasury functions
- Good knowledge of curve and risk management
- Good knowledge of FX Rate management• Knowledge in market data consumer clients like Refinitiv EIKON, Digitec D-3 or Bloomberg Terminal / B-Pipe
- Be able to support the rollout process of new customizations through training of traders, conducting tests, etc.
- Be able to write Functional Specifications based on the input from Business Users
- Be able to support Developers creating their Technical Specifications based on the Functional one
Who we're looking for?
- Strong Kondor+ application knowledge (Kondor version 3.x), experience with the application in a banking or consulting environment
- Full understanding of Front, Middle, and Back Office business functions
- Excellent working knowledge of position keeping and risk systems in general
- Very good knowledge of FX & MM Cash Instruments and Front-to-Back workflows
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket