This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker. This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers and test engineers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating/testing of different functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS.
- Assistance in creation test strategy, test plan, release test documentation.
- Test automation - deployment the automation framework, automation test strategy selection, creation/maintenance/run automation tests
- Preparation and execution of Test Cases
- Analyze and estimate testing efforts for Change Requests.
- Regression tests strategy selection
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test deliverables and test environments used
- Provide technical guidance/trainings to junior-level test engineers.
Who we're looking for?
- Usage of C# or Python(3+ years)
- Strong skills in Linux based OS
- Strong understanding of testing processes
- Automotive testing experience
- Practical experience requirements elicitation and test design
- Practical experience in automation test framework implementation
- Experience with embedded testing
- Experience with Git or any other version control system
- Code review and optimization experience
- Android testing
- CI/CD system (Jenkins or the same)
- Agile methodology
- Mentoring experience
- Virtual environments (Docker)
- Mock server implementation
- Experience with non-functional testing (stress, performance, load, security, certification and etc.)