Who we are?
Our three scrum teams in Kraków are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle Customer Identity and Access Management for Sabre’s customers across all Business Units. We deliver services and third-party products focused on user authentication, authorization and Customer Identity Management. Our applications are critical to the company, so stability is very important to us.
What you will be doing?
When you will join our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in every phase of software development life cycle: feature design, implementation, testing, deployment and production support. You will participate in running and analyzing big battery of automated tests: functional, integration, performance and destructive.
No developer can fully understand importance of their code without seeing it running in production. With a bit of Unix shell knowledge, you will also have a chance to oversee that.
In our day-to-day operation we employ variety of technologies and tools including Java 8, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Tomcat 8, SpringBoot 2.0, SQL (Oracle 12c), LDAP, Git, Maven, TeamCity
Who we're looking for?
Whom we are looking for?
We are looking for people dedicated to the work they do. Candidate’s ownership would be visible by taking initiative to make ensure commitments are done, while keeping quality and being accountable. Priorities change often, so the perfect candidate must be open minded and self-organized.
- Experience in Java – backend (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple projects
- Spring Framework
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Junit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools / frameworks
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP)
- Commanding knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses