Senior Frontend Developer
37 - 41 EUR net / hr (B2B)
- Our client monitors live sports performance data and presents it in the fan life cycle before, during and after the match.
- His vision is to create entertainment and engagement before, during and after sporting events.
- For this particular role, we are strongly preferring someone who has been on mature software development teams.
- Our client works in a very startup environment and thus, there will be a lot of freedom, and challenges along the way.
- On the horizon, migration of apps to React.
- Continuously building upon and improving the platform solution
- Translating business needs to technical solutions
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features from a front-end perspective
- Working across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
- Writing high quality code and adhere to coding standards
- Managing your development tasks end-to-end and taking ownership of it
- Sharing knowledge across the team
Who we're looking for?
- Frontend developer with experience developing webbased platform
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques for writing high-quality code
- Good communication skills to share concepts, design and software development practices in English
- Willingness to work on any problem type with an Agile mindest: development, testing, devops automation, operations
- Sense for Product, UX and Design
- Proactive approach
How we manage our projects?
Small team: 3-5 team members
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 1 days
1 Technical Interview