The Security Solutions Engineer is responsible for maintaining, monitoring and managing secure solutions in a cloud first environment. The engineer maintains these solutions in accordance with the organization’s architectural designs, best practices, and regulatory or compliance requirements. The Security Solutions Engineer is encouraged to contribute to the corporate security strategy with security leadership and other senior security staff.
- Handle day-to-day monitoring and operational support of hardware, software, customer applications, trusted solutions and service provider relationships.
- Implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project reviews, documentation processes.
- Facilitate sophisticated technology changes on multiple platforms with global customers.
- Respond to and handle service and escalation tickets within SLA expectations.
- Provide recommendations for continuous responsible improvement opportunities based on data.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer science degree or a comparable degree preferred, not required
- Five years’ experience in general Cyber Security.
- General knowledge of SIEM systems, threat intelligence platforms, automation and orchestration, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint encryption, Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, networking and web protocols.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service environments.
- Technical and analytical expertise with the ability to think strategically and tactically with effective decision-making skills.
- Relevant security certifications
- Experience of working and collaborate across global environments
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Security Standards (i.e. ISO-27002, NIST, etc)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages