Service Digitalization program executes strategy in centralizing service requests in a single platform with the intention of simplifying the process for customers requesting a service from the IT teams. We accelerate digital transformation through the adoption of API First mandate and use AI and algorithmic methods to analyze the customer survey data for persona customizations.
The team is responsible for a portfolio of services in ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the IT services within the bank and is a significant component in the bank's digitalization journey with focus on automation.
*100 people (developers, BA's, PO's, support) delivering functionality to ServiceNow Platform. This development team is +20 people divided into 4 groups taking responsibility for different types of services
Teams works in Agile methodology.
Developing functionality on the ServiceNow Request Portal as well as providing Level 3 support for the same (SL3 will take 10-20% work time only in situations when it will be required).
- Collaborative work with other members of the Request and ITSM teams and other IT teams within the bank to ensure that the required functionality is introduced onto the ServiceNow platform through the adopted SDLC process.
- Technically analyze requirements to help define technical specifications and solutions
- Configure, develop, maintain and support the ServiceNow Request Portal
- Active part in development of testing automation scenarios for delivered solutions
- Perform Level 3 support on ServiceNow to identify issues within the code, working in partnership with other team members to resolve them within the agreed service level targets
- Work effectively within a Scrum team and focus on sprint goal delivery
Who we're looking for?
- Java Script,
- Angular JS
- Hands-on ServiceNow Request Portal configuration and development experience
- A detailed understanding of the latest versions of ServiceNow (NY, Orlando, Paris, Quebec)
- Have an in-depth understanding of the ServiceNow configuration and development features and be able to leverage these when implementing functionality on the platform
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Experience of working within an agile team and be familiar with the Scrum methodology
- Develop using best practices and standards; write code with performance in mind and utilize automation wherever possible
- Propose the alternative solutions to a problem whilst working collaboratively with other team members
- Design and develop a solution with self-service in mind
- Good technical writing and documentation skills
- Collaboration skills to work efficiently in a dynamic global team
- ServiceNow certification
- Experience in testing Automation