Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Product on which you will be working on:
Our Content Management Systems, provides end users with content and metadata.
The solution unifies content, services and recommendations from linear TV, video-on-demand (VOD) and over-the-top (OTT) sources to bring quick and effective guidance to subscribers on all of their screens.
- Preparation condution and automation of functional, system integration, performance, regression and exploratory tests
- Support in establishing and maintaining fast and reliable testing process in CI/CD environment
- Participating in scrum teams and improving Agile Software Tester role in the organization
- Execution, creation and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Communicate and cooperate with software engineers regarding design approaches and modifications
- Work on test process improvement and test automation methodologies
- Update and create test documentation (Test Cases, Test Reports, etc.)
- Cooperating with development teams and working on defects analysis
Who we're looking for?
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
• Degree in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
• Experience in API/Backend testing 1 year
• Experience in test automation 3 years
• Experience in continuous delivery process
• Good knowledge of UNIX based systems
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as functional and technical specifications in English
• Good spoken and written English
• Good organization of work, attention to details, self-organization
• Willingness and solid attitude to take initiative and responsibility
• Good organization of work, attention to details
• Knowledge and understanding of testing standards, methods and processes
Here’s what will be welcome and can increase your chances
• Basic knowledge of MySQL
• Experience in using Postman/JMeter or Gatling
• Active knowledge of scripting in Linux (Bash/Python)
• Experience in using Jira/Confluence tools
• Experience in using Jenkins
• ISTQB Certificate or equivalent
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking