Senior React Developer
13.3k - 19.9k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
16k - 24k PLN net / mth (B2B)
13 280 - 19 920
gross / month (Employment contract)
16 000 - 24 000
net / month (B2B)
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help build could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience or proven track record of using React on commercial projects.
- Very good knowledge of React,
- High code quality.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Pro-activity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the React community and passion, passion, passion!
- Some experience with Node.js,
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 10 days