Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is growing and we are looking for Senior Frontend Developers to constantly develop and empower our team. We'd love to meet real experts in the areas of front-end technologies, for whom programming languages have no barriers and are tools to create the best solutions.
Our stack (some eg.): Typescript / React / MobX / Jest / WebGL / Canvas / Ruby on Rails / Node / Heroku / Github CI / AWS / Slack / OSX
What do we offer:
- Advanced technologies - learn approaches and patterns like Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and Event Storming
- Knowledge sharing - internal meetups and possibilities to share knowledge across multiple areas
- No time tracking policy - we measure the effects, not the time
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referral
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
As our teammate, you’ll get the space to:
- develop range of features starting from Wallet and Custom Offers in Studio and Plus team to Vendor Management and Production Control systems in Supply Chain - depending on the team you join.
- work closely with Product Team to create estimations and possible solutions for upcoming initiatives and features
- review the code and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the development team
- provide an insight into the system architecture and proposed changes.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years of practical experience with technologies like React or Vue
- Excellent knowledge of at least one lib for SPA state management like: Mobx, Redux or similar
- Practical experience writing test with tools like Enzyme or Jest
- Very good knowledge of GIT
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to write code with DRY and SOLID in mind
- Ability to use architectural patterns based on specific use case
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Three.js or Fabric.js
- Understanding how WebGL and Canvas API works
- Experience with SSR and libs like Gatsby or Next.js
- Experience with Wordpress CMS
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Visa Services