- GSK Tech Centre
- Employment contract
- Degree in Computer or Information Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Informatica, Oracle SQL
- Experience with Document Management, including Documentum
- Experience with Workflow Management tools
- Experience in DevOps, including Support design and execution.
- Experience in an Agile working environment, including experience with Agile methodologies. Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Oracle SQL
Project you can join
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
This role will be fundamental to building a dynamic, global DevOps team from the ground up for the Veeva Vault Product Line. Using best practices, and the collective energy of the team, we will become an exemplary model for DevOps and global collaboration.
- Support activities for Veeva Vault Tech product service and delivery.
- Ensure that the GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance policies.
- Responsible for identification and execution of service improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership for US Pharma and work with vendors to minimize. Support team efforts in the elimination of support and maintenance costs associated with assets by decommissioning or consolidating similar products.
- Support team capabilities to adapt to agile ways of working. Embed DevOps processes in delivery – ensure usability is front of mind in Tech Product development.
- Support management and remediation of any audit or compliance findings per GSK standards (Sarbox, WADs, Security, GxP, etc) and execution of routine testing of agreed IT Continuity Plans.
- Analyze requirements and translate to technical requirements to develop proposals outlining how the organization’s products and services can meet these needs and be integrated and implemented with the customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Apply software design theories and principles, perform complex work in research, design and development of new or existing products, tools and processes required for the operation, maintenance and testing of products.
- Improve existing software to fit unique customer needs and configurations.
- Liaise with hardware, software, and systems design engineers to ensure that products and services are modified, configured, and installed according to customer needs.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events