Applications DevSecOps Manager
- GSK Tech Centre
- Employment contract
- Degree in Computer or Information Science or equivalent experience.
- Area of Specialisation:
- Understanding and experience of Agile (VFQ) and DevSecOps principles.
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Demonstrated experience of performance management within a medium sized team.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing within the offshore environment and working with offshore vendors.
- Demonstrated success in Managing Tech services and projects to meet the needs of business within agreed SLAs, time and budget.
- Demonstrated up to date knowledge of service operations policies, processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures.
- Can demonstrate client management skills having the ability to drive outcomes & manage client expectations.
- Good understanding of business area strategic goals, processes and workflow, and of the Tech tools deployed in support.
- Is familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering Tech.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels.
- Has the ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues.
- Staff management and development experience.
- Application Development
- Application Operations
- Systems Architectur
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server
- Power BI
Project you can join
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
This role exists to manage the support and value delivery of DevSecOps Products for the PSC Tech Digital, Data and Analytics (DD&A) portfolio, and to manage the staff required (globally/locally) to achieve this. This role manages the execution of processes for the management of Incident, Problem, Requests, Backlog, and VFQ delivery for products within the PSC Tech DD&A portfolio. The primary goal of this role is manage global and/or local staff across a variety of products within the PSC Tech DD&A portfolio, as well as, manage the support and value delivery of specific products within the portfolio. The role will oversee the performance objectives and development of global and/or local team members in partnership with their functional manager where applicable. In addition, this role will drive strategies to simplify the operating environment, improve usability for our users, and drive the team towards the digital agenda for Pharma Supply Chain.
The DevSecOps Manager will be responsible for developing and leading a team of DevSecOps Consultants and Specialists for the day to day development, support, compliance, maintenance, lifecycle management, planning, and delivery of PSC Tech DD&A products, and ensuring the tech strategy is in alignment with the overall tech and business direction.
The manager will be working and interacting directly with all relevant Tech groups, Squads, Product Owners, Product Managers, Users, Strategic Partner, and Third Party Vendors. In addition, this role will be responsible for setting and monitoring service levels, ensuring standard GSK security and support processes are adhered to, maintaining and delivering against the product backlog for relevant products, as well as, embedding a VFQ and DevSecOps mindset across the team . The manager will also be responsible for the management and remediation of any audit or compliance findings for their relevant producst per GSK standards (Sarbox, WADs, Security, GxP, etc) and execution of routine testing of agreed IT Continuity Plans.
- Serve as point of contact for DevSecOps delivery and performance with the Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Define, document, agree, monitor, measure, report and review the level of tech services provided.
- Monitor service performance and escalate as required for business critical impact..
- Determine, document and agree DevSecOps Service requirements for new products and produce Service Level Requirements.
- Ensuring agreed transition processes and schedules are followed to ensure successful introduction of new products or versions of existing products.
- Responsible for ensuring that the GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with QRC policies.
- Establish total cost of ownership (TCO) of production assets within their defined products.
- Review Service Delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and prepare proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure support and maintenance is maintained.
- Set clear direction and objectives by defining and establishing team performance measures and standards which underpin overall objectives, by partnering with local team’s functional managers to set performance and development objectives..
- Manage individual staff’s MyPlan, and provide feedback on staff career development and training.
- Providing coaching, mentoring, and guidance to the staff.
- Work with staff to ensure that skills and knowledge requirements are met within the team.
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events